Purple & Yellow With Tigers Tee Don Washboard
- The Authentic Original Patent Pending Purple & Yellow with Tigers Tee Don Washboard is the newest and most exciting percussion instrument to hit the market! " This is not a full size rubboard it is a mini version 6x9 inches".
- " I am proud to be a positive role model for other Rubboard makers. They copy my designs and products, but not the magic I handcraft into each board. Come get a piece of Louisiana Music History - Original boards by Key of Z Rubboards!"
- Tee Don designed this Frottoir with everyone in mind.
- Want a great sounding, great playing rubboard, on a budget? The Tee Don Board is for you!
- Want a rubboard that's small, light, and easy to carry? The Tee Don Board is for you!
- Want a rubboard that shows your personality, team loyalty or logo? The Tee Don Board is for you!
- Want a Washboard to add to your drum playing? The Tee Don Board is for you!
- Want a rubboard to take to your favorite sporting event? The Tee Don Board is for you!
- Want a rubboard for a gift to a loved one, colleague, customer? The Tee Don Board is for you!
- Want a Scrubboard made by the master maker, Tee Don, on a budget? The Tee Don Board is for you!
- Want a unique, handcrafted, collectible piece of Louisiana History? The Tee Don Board is for you!
- The Tee Don Board measures just 6 x 10 inches, is very light, and easy to carry around, YET IT SOUNDS & PLAYS LIKE A REAL ZYDECO RUBBOARD, BECAUSE IT IS ONE!
- The Tee Don Board hangs around your neck on a leather cord, and is adjustable to assure a comfortable fit. In the early days of Zydeco, Cleveland Chenier played an old fashioned Washboard hung around his neck with a rope.
- The Tee Don Board was designed with that first Washboard in mind.
- The Tee Don Board is based on Tee Don's legendary rubboard design, materials and sound qualities The Tee Don Board is perfect for jamming with your friends, tailgating, practicing, and is great for drummers who want to add the Zydeco Rubboard to their drum kits for percussion.
Love :cupid: :cupid: it
I love my rubboard! Tee Don was super helpful with which model I should start with! I’m playing with my husband and his ukulele so far and have ordered thimbles to go on a glove to play with:/). There may be a hidden musician in me yet.. haha! Thanks so Tee Don!!
Great fun for kids. Only issue is sharp edges, so we put rubber edging around the chin cut out. Works just fine! Thanks!
Had a great time playing it at our local Mardi Gras party!